How to pack your travel beauty bag is the old adage every girl has been trying to master since they created beauty products. Although every girls travel essentials will be slightly different, on my last trip to Spain instead of piling my entire beauty drawer into a suitcase I opted for a few MAC Cosmetics essentials, my Issey Miyake Pleats Please fragrance and fun pieces that would vibe with my trip.
Depending on your destination and time of year, your beauty go too’s are definitely going to be different. Alicante Spain is pretty much a city cascading over the gorgeous Mediterranean Sea. Much like Los Angeles, it isn’t uncommon for the city to see temperatures in the 80’s during the day, making frequent visits to the beach typical. With a beach trip, it’s fun to pack colors that you could play with. Maybe a more natural glowy look finished by a soft lip for day and bright red for night.
So here goes my Spain trip essential beauty bag during the month of October. First off, if you haven’t touched it once in the last three months don’t pack it. As much as you’d like to believe now is the moment that you’ll finally wear that strange and maybe daring shade you thought was cool at the moment, the harsh reality is that you probably won’t and it will be wasted weight in the suitcase.
Since I was on the Costa Blanca, I opted for a very natural look that would transition easily from day to night. Here’s a few of my Travel Beauty Essentials!
- MAC Cosmetics Warm Soul Mineralize Blush is perfect for blending a glow from day to night.
- MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden Bronzing Powder is perfect for mixing with the mineralize blush. You just really end up with a clean nice glow. For days when you want to forget the foundation at home but still maintain a glowy sparkle, I highly recommend working with a great brush to contour these two together.
- MAC Cosmetics Dainty Mineralize Blush – I loved Dainty pink because it just gives you that touch of girly pink on the apples of your cheeks and just works really nice with warm soul. If you want a lighter look just dab on a tiny amount on the apples of your cheeks, or a little more for evening. The great thing about mixing blushes is that you get to create a color that really works for you.
- MAC Cosmetics Nocturnal Frost Eye Shadow – Being a brunette, I’m always really into purples. You can apply it light for day and transition it into night with a fun eyeliner.
- MAC Cosmetics High-Def Cyan Chromographic Pencil – In Addition to my usual black eye-liner I took this bright turquoise with me. It’s fun to play with colors especially for the upcoming season. It pulls you away from the classic, giving your eyes an additional pop of color.
- Curly Sexy Hair Curling Cream – Since I naturally have curly hair, this was perfect for the days I just wanted to wash and go.
- L’Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Nourishing Oil – For the days I wanted to blow dry my hair straight, mythic oil was perfect. I applied a little before and a dab after for an easy blow dry.
- Pleats Please Issey Miyake Fragrance because it just smells so amazing.
- Voluspa Mokara Coconut Candle my friend gave me as a gift. Because it’s fun to get ready with pretty scents all around you
I have that MAC blush and I love it, great post!
Mi Luz. Mi Luna.
Great post…thanks for sharing….love Mac products….
Looks so Cool!!!!
There’s a new outfit online, I’m waiting for you!
Wooow!!! Great products!!
That Mythic oil looks awesome!
xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
✪ CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY GIVEAWAY POST! ✪
Love this post!
TruccatiConEva su FB
Fantastics beauty products!! Love Mac!!!
Great travel tips! A trip to Spain sounds fabulous right now! 🙂 T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com
love the mineral blushes and the mythic oil!! 😀