Have you ever gone shopping with your best friends and felt like a kid in a candy store, except you weren’t in a candy store, you were in the makeup isle? The possibilities are endless, but you can’t help perusing the many different perfumes, gold encased powders, shadows and of course the lip-gloss that you secretly wish you didn’t feel guilty splurging on.
When I think about what makes a great holiday gift? I think about the reaction the other person will have upon seeing it, how much they really wanted it, and the smile and gratitude that displays the giver really took time to wrap something pretty. With holiday time here, there’s so many different types of gifts, but for the beauty enthusiasts I’ve listed five suggestions that are both practical, useful and perfect for the beautiful moments ahead!
For The Girly Girl Who Loves Beauty
All of These Gifts Are Under $75
1. Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss – These Stila lip glosses are perfect holiday gifts because two lip glosses will run you right under $50 and they stay on all day. It’s both useful and practical for the glam girl on the go. The tones pictured are Nude Vinyl (Nude) and Scarlet Vinyl (Red), one for day and one for night! $24 Each
2. Kiss Insta Wave Automatic Curler – Curls Made Instantly With The Touch Of A Button. Your friend may have already been eyeing one of these, and can you blame her? Getting a curling iron as a gift is both useful and brings out the girly desire to get that perfect wave. It’s a gift that’ll get used over and over again to create stunning and natural looking curls. $59.99 Each
3. MAC Cosmetics Prabal Gurung Collection – Makes a gorgeous gift, because not only is the gold encasing luxe and festive, but the colors are meant to bring woman to feel as beautiful as possible.“Take a lipstick – dab a bit on earlier in the day, and as the day progresses, turns into evening, turns in to night, she darkens it and maybe puts a Lipglass over it and a little bit of shimmer on the cheeks. I always feel, whether it’s getting dressed or putting on makeup, it’s ritualistic, a very spiritual process that a woman has.” The collection ranges from $20 – $70 depending on the item.
4. Lashem Double Trouble Mascara – Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara to promote long, full, beautiful mink lashes. Lashem is known for lash and brow growth, so it’s a gift that’s practical and gives someone a chance to try something new. After all, girls wear mascara all the time and are looking for new ways to lengthen and stun. $20 Each
5. JOICO K-PACK REVITALUXE – Is a hair treatment that every girl wants to have in their beauty cabinet. Helping you keep that lustrous healthy strands, this product repairs existing damage and protects hair from future breakage. A practical gift that one will put to good use. $22.95