They say when you send a smile into the world, the whole world smiles back. Maybe it’s because a smile is a reflection of inner joy, kindness and a touch of beauty that is an emblem of the sparkle in your step. Today is Valentines Day and whether you’re sharing it with your love, new date, having a Galentines Day or with the fam, your smile and Valentines Day beauty should emulate pink pretty petals of perfection.
So while compiling Valentines Day Beauty essentials and trying to answer the question: How can I make my Valentines Day Makeup stand out today? I came across a few of these beauty must haves for today and the coming months that add that glow factor into your everyday life. Because, even though Valentines Day is today; everyday is a perfect day to glow and be makeup pretty.
- Stila Stay all Day Water Proof Liquid Eyeliner – What may look like a lip liner at first glance, is actually a pink liquid eyeliner by Stila. Combine the white “Snow” and pink “Paradise Pink” for a Valentines Day eyes guaranteed to branch a few smiles and looks your way.
- Susan Posnick ColorMe – For the perfect glow on your cheeks and eyes in “Lilly.” This mineral color is easy to use and conveniently comes with a tap puff, use gentle strokes and sweep all over cheeks eyes for an even glow. I suggest combining it with an additional pop of pink color.
- Hard Candy Glow All The Way Blush in Punch – Dab onto the cheekbones and sweep up just a little for a pink flushed girly charm.
- Clean Air Eau de Parfum – Because on Valentines Day and everyday it’s important to smell you’re loveliest. Love the light crisp scent, and Eau de Parfum usually lasts all day. So chances are you won’t have to worry about continuously reapplying.
- ImPress Press On Manicure – There is simply no excuse for not having a manicure when you could radiate with a perfect gel like nails in minutes. I love these two colors Symphony and Swept away, comes with glitter options. Because just like you, you’re nails were meant to stand out too.
- Naked2 Urban Decay Basics Eyeshadows – This palette is demure and will accompany a variety of looks. Create a smoky eye or natural highlight with these toned down tones.
Happy Valentines Day! Be Your Best Most Beautiful Self, Today and Always.